Sunday, December 30, 2007

ski machine

So today I went out cross-country skiing for the second time this year. CC skiing used to be my number one sport in high school - I love to ski! Since the snow is so wonderful this year, I think I'm going to start training for the Mora Vasaloppet, a race I haven't skied since my sophomore year of college. I skied the 35K race every year starting in 7th grade. When the winters were brown instead of white, they held the race on Knife Lake and I just wasn't into that. I'm looking forward to it now! (and I have a good reason to get out and do some training).

I found this old picture from years past. It's always one of my goals to have frozen facial hair by the end of the race. There's also a link to the Vasaloppet homepage for any of you who are interested in signing up.


Link to Vasaloppet webpage

No comments:

Post a Comment