Friday, December 14, 2007

another divine night

I posted this song last Christmas, but thought that since it is so uplifting I needed to post it again. This is a recording of some poor soul singing O Holy Night. I think he must be a trained singer because he breaks all the singing rules so perfectly. There's no other way to describe this than "painful."

The first time I heard this, the brother that showed it to me said, "imagine yourself as the pastor of a church, and this song was the special music right before you had to come up and preach. What would you say?"

I don't know what I would say...probably go straight to prayer.

(you might want to grab a box of tissues if you're listening for the first time and if you're a musical person, it may just be too much for you...try to make it through)

Listen here

No comments:

Post a Comment