Monday, December 17, 2007

home

Well, by the grace of God we made it home with our baby. We don't take it for granted that some people don't go home with their children - we are thankful to God for his mercy to us.

Today is going much better than yesterday. We feel like we're getting at least a little better at understanding what Corban is trying to tell us. We know how to change him, feed him, and keep him warm. We also know how to pray for him. I think he's going to be alright.

Thank you for your prayers. Emily is feeling much better than yesterday, and my cold didn't seem to slow me down today.

Here's a few pics of the little guy.



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You have a very beautiful family. Being a parent is definitely a great reward from God. I wish you the best and will keep you and your little one in my prayers. Take care, Mindy Gouldin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Phillip & Emily:

    I have been praying for all of you several times a day that things will be alright. The Lord has answered my prayers and blessed this world with a new soul for you to nurture and pray for.

    Corban sure is a good looking big boy!

    I am glad Emily is starting to feel better and your cold is starting to let up.

    I am sure glad the Lord has blessed Corban with the parents he has. Take care and enjoy the new adventure of parenthood.

    Happy Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mindy. He is a great gift to us. Thanks for your prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for praying dad, God has answered your prayers. I'm glad that you're happy for us. I'll try to keep a posting so you can keep up with the boy and his family. Keep on praying!

    Thanks dad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for updating us with news and pictures. Corban Paton is about as big-time of a name as I can imagine. May God do special things for his name's sake through this gift.

    Keep us updated, brother; you can never post too many pictures!

    Thanks also to you and Emily for taking care of my bride a few weeks ago. I'm sad that I couldn't be there too, but perhaps we can connect in February.

    Christ is all,

    Chris

    ReplyDelete