Saturday, March 27, 2010

spicy

It is quite often Corban puts the label "spicy" on something. I about fell out of my chair yesterday when he said the grapefruit juice was spicy. I tried some and it was definitely something, don't know if I would call it spicy though.

Other things Corban calls spicy, but really likes:
  • toothpaste
  • lemonade
  • banana peppers
  • soup
  • anything that he doesn't want to eat, but ends up eating anyways because we play hardball around the Carlson home, and we really like spicy food/oral hygiene products.

3 comments:

  1. Funny! Our kids do the same thing. I haven't been able to figure out what they mean by "spicy" though. Seems to be anything with a lot of flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our little guys call sparkling water spicy, and that's without the JD in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when my nephew Eli did the same thing. He once called a kiss I gave him, "Spicy!" I'm not sure how I felt about it.

    I saw a Lebanese man yesterday who looked like a heavier version of you. Same glasses. Same hairstyle. And I thought, 'Man, I really miss Phil. I hope he's doing ok.'

    ReplyDelete