Saturday, March 6, 2010

something you don't see everyday on Matilda Street

So this morning I was standing at the sink making coffee and saw something coming down the street, needless to say I was a bit surprised!



They were heading east down Cook Street...
Then like a couple Jr. High boys cut the corner through my front lawn, which actually is more like a glacier right now.
And then they were headed south down Matilda Street.

I have to be honest, I contemplated getting my gun, the country boy I am. That would put a lot of food on the table. I counted 14 of them turkeys!

6 comments:

  1. Perhaps they followed me from Mora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's crazy! You know, before I read the last part, I was thinking about you getting your gun too. :) Just put the silencer on it! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a rafter of turkeys that I pass often on my way to work, usually only four or so turkeys total. I was thinking gun too. That would have made a great early Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We wish we had been there to witness it with you! the J, J and Mome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forget the gun, just run out and grab one

    ReplyDelete