Friday, March 2, 2007

You always remain

Brand new song I wrote today. Expresses some of the way I've been feeling as of late. The Lord is faithful. Suggestions are welcome.



I'll go away somewhere I can't find rain.
I'll go away somewhere I can't feel pain.
You remind me of who I've always been.
You, oh You, remind of who You are...

I'll stay away, this place where I've been hiding.
Stay far away, can't face this world today.
Frail, broken-hearted, a contrite heart have I.
You, oh You, won't reject me, for who You are.

Dreams fade away today my heart has stains
Dream away today, for You don't change, You always remain.


You say, "Stay away, I bought this one from slavery."
Chains loose their sway when Jesus Christ proclaims...
"You, my child, your pardon's sealed in blood."
You, oh You, remind me of who I am in You.

Dreams came today to stay, my hearts been changed
Dream away today, for You don't change, for You don't change,
Oh You don't change, You always remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment