Friday, March 2, 2007

Fade to Light

My last song was quite popular so I thought I should post a few more. This song is called "Fade to Light" and was written last spring. Enjoy!



You are the only God who saves;
there is no God, God like You!
Why should my eyes behold what's worthless?
Why should my gaze not be on You?

You've given me new eyes to see Your beauty.
You've given me new eyes to behold You.
You've taken off the blinders, I see! O Lord, I see!

You made the darkness fade away to light,
You made the darkness fade away.
You showered me with grace, and gave to me new sight.
You shinned Your light and showed me the way.

I've seen Your likeness in my life,
still I don't know the things I do.
Your perfect character enthralls me;
I want to be Lord, just like You.

2 comments:

  1. Love it bro! Can you post the words?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'll get them posted soon. My computer crashed and I have them saved there. I'll get them when I'm done with this computer crisis.

    Thanks brother.

    ReplyDelete