Monday, December 25, 2006

Weezy's Wash Bars


Hey all you soap lovers. This is my mom, and she's very creative. Her current hobby (which is more like an art) is making soap. The soap bars she makes are amazing! She uses all natural ingredients like oatmeal, rain water, bees wax, and tea. Also, most of her soaps contain essential oils which emit such a wonderful odor you need to experience to understand. I have noticed a huge difference in the health of my skin after using her soaps. My skin is less dry, which is especially needed during these dry winter months. Mom also makes a lye soap for the laundry that noticeably whitens and softens clothes more than liquid detergent.
If you're interested getting a hold of some of Weezy's Wash Bars, email me at philthecarl@gmail.com and we'll get you set up. She doesn't like to charge for her soaps, but I strongly suggest you support this ministry of hers by a small donation to cover the cost of materials (estimated 3 - 5 dollars per bar - well worth it).

No comments:

Post a Comment