Friday, January 5, 2007

Bigtime camera! Samsung NV3...


My wife and I bought this camera as a gift to ourselves, and we are very pleased with it. The sales rep didn't have much to say about it, but we thought we would give it a try. We were drawn to its functions as well as it's design. This camera is pretty sweet. This 7.2 mega pixel camera has four different picture taking modes, which allow for more than the average persons picture taking knowledge, an MP3 player, built in stereo speakers, head phone jack, video camera, video viewer (can download videos to the camera), and a document viewer. Also, the rechargeable battery charges while hooked in the computers USB port. This thing has everything but the kitchen sink. I bought two 2GB memory cards so I have a 4GB capacity. I have downloaded 20 albums, four 5 minute video clips, multiple text documents, and I can still take over 250 pictures at the highest resolution, and that's all on a 2GB card. I keep the second conveniently in my camera case. I've only had it for a week, but it has so far out preformed our expectations. If you're in the market, and you don't have an MP3 player, I highly recommend this camera. I think you definitely get more than you pay for.

No comments:

Post a Comment