Wednesday, January 17, 2007

go to your Father

Today I listened to a passionately spoken sermon by our pastor on prayer. He really hit hard on the theme of God being our Father. I don't know how many of you had good fathers, or bad fathers, but God is a perfect Father. The text being, "If you [fathers] being evil know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask?" Our heavenly Father will never say, "Come back later, I'm busy." or, "What do you want!" He is always ready and willing to freely give out of the overflow of joy he has in himself. Our Father is Great! And it is good to be a child of God! So...go to God in prayer, He stands ready.

2 comments:

  1. I only just found out people had posted on mysite.. i just wanted to say thank you for posting that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I hope your soul finds rest.

    ReplyDelete