Saturday, February 20, 2010

new family member arrives


On Friday, February 19th at 7:50 the LORD brought into the world Jadon Anaiah Carlson (Jay-den Ah-nigh-ah). Her name is Hebrew for "God hears" and "Yahweh answers". She is a petite 7.2 lbs and is cute as can be!

Thank you all so much for your prayers. We have definitely felt God's hand upon us as we went through labor and now this first day with our daughter. Jadon is doing great, doing all that little ones are supposed to, and Emily is already on the mend. We plan to go home tonight after 8:00 if everything stays good.

Please continue to pray for us as we "meld" as a family. Ask God that Corban would welcome his sister with a happy, helpful heart.

Thank you all so much!


4 comments:

  1. Wow. She's beautiful!

    Welcome Jaden! Congrats Carlson Family of 4! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SOOOOOO beautiful.....we are thinking of all of you. Those cute little toes and little wrinkles on the ankles...I bet you just squeeeeze her! She is one lucky little angel. Take care!
    Love Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gift! Thanks for sharing. May god bless and be with you in this transition. We'll look forward to meeting her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Phil, on the birth of your daughter! My dad's birthday is also on the 19th. My sister Candace showed me your blog a few weeks back and I thought I'd say hi. It's been a long time; it looks like God has blessed you immensely.

    My wife and I are expecting our third (a daughter) in July.

    ReplyDelete