Sunday, January 24, 2010

worship

I had a good time worshiping with the believers at Saint Paul Fellowship, where my brother and sister-in-law worship corporately. It was good for me to get out of BBC for a Sunday and see how others worship the LORD. I love that we have one God, and one LORD Jesus Christ the Son. At every moment from almost everywhere* on the plant people are worshiping and treasuring the Faithful God. I love being exposed to other view points/vantage points within an orthodox service of worship, it keeps me from becoming closed minded and judgmental, refreshing my faith.

I think many people get stuck in a rut, and therefore aren't moving...I never want to be that, ever! May the LORD ever be gracious unto me and give me the capacities to serve him whole-heatedly while I'm on this earthly pilgrimage. Without this I'm toast!

*not all have heard of Jesus, therefore not everywhere on the planet has worshipers, therefore we should pray and go to tell them of the ultimate Treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment