Saturday, January 23, 2010

sorry it's been a while

A brief update:

The LORD as we all know, but have such a hard time believing, is faithful!  The LORD has been gracious to us this new year in new ways and we have given him new praise!  Psalm 34 was a haven for me in my overwhelmed state and is now a haven in my peaceful state.

Our time in Grand Marias was sweet.  It is so good to be with family for extended periods of time.  Garry and Renee were really sweet to us, and of course Corban loved all the time with his Papa Duck!

I have been working on a bathroom remodel for some friends of ours and it has been going really well!  Thank you for the prayers.  I sold the van!!! - praise the LORD this was such a big burden on me.  We are making a lot of progress on the company, and really enjoying what the LORD has brought our way so far concerning work.

We are expecting our new baby mid February, for me the butterflys are starting to flutter - I don't feel ready!

I feel a fresh energy now that I'm back to work and have direction.  We continue to seek the LORD in all things knowing that he is faithful to lead us.

Thankful for you all.   I will post pictures soon.  I feel like I have a lot of catch up to do with all that's been going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment