Saturday, October 10, 2009

just for you Jamsco

Artist point was a bit dangerous for me to go walking around on it today.  The swells were actually breaking over the breaker.  I've never seen the waves do that before.  It would actually be quite fun if the water was warmer than 40 degrees and it was summer.  I have seen people jumping into the lake from this light house before, crazy people.  They scream and yell and get out as fast as they can.  I thought of you last night as we drove past Cascade and how you spent your anniversary there.  This weekend Emily and I are celebrating our 6th anniversary as a married couple, and 10th anniversary as a couple.

I hope I'm not creating too much envy by being here :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'm envious. And I've seen people jumping off into the lake on the other end of Artist Point, crazy people.

    Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete