Sunday, January 27, 2008

when will it end?

I feel like I should start a separate blog just for my car repairs. This past week I replaced the fan clutch because the bearing was going out, then I started having problems with the electrical. I bought a new battery, and finally just yesterday replaced my alternator. Things seem to be working fine now, but I wonder what is going to go out next? My car currently has 230,000 miles, and it still drives great, however, I think it's nearing the time to get a new vehicle. I want to see if I can make it to 250,000. I found this awesome salvage yard near my house that sells used parts for cheep. This past month I've replaced my front wheel assembly, fan clutch, and alternator for under $100 - that's pretty good!

I know that God will provide exactly what our family needs exactly when we need it. We will get another Jeep of course when the time comes:-) Emily is holding out for one of those four door Wrangles...not going to happen any time soon (they are pretty cool though).

No comments:

Post a Comment