Wednesday, July 9, 2008

corban's email

Yesterday Corban and I sat down at the computer to write a quick email to a friend. Corban was really intested in the keyboard and was frequently trying to add a few keystrokes to the email (sometimes with success). He was so into it that after I sent the letter to my buddy, I brought up a new email template and decided to let Corban go to town on the keyboard to see what would happen. It was great! Very funny, and a very fun time. The computer was making many fun noises and different windows kept popping up all over. I was amazed that Corban knows the shortcut keys for Quicksilver and Spotlight.

Anyways, here's the letter he drafted. I'm going through the final editing process now and I believe it's almost ready...I think it's a question addressed to "K". Something about channel 3 on the CB radio and how he's bummed about his favorite CD being scratched. Later on he mentions something about 8 BM's...I wonder what that's about? :-)

k ,-1 ,,j mncxb Va N CB 3 CVN ; …………… 7MV V B M.; ' .,m cd fv b uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu m nvv vvvvvvvvvv b???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/��
b� x\��/ 9 nnnnnnnnm 8 bm

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, you're a Quicksilver user? I used to use it 'till Leopard, but there are still a couple of things I miss about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah man, I love Quicksilver! So it doesn't work with Leopard?

    ReplyDelete