Thursday, April 15, 2010

opportunity

If you have the kind of job that allows you to commute to work in a mode other than a vehicle, take advantage of your rich opportunity (ie - you live close enough to your place of employment and have the physical ability to walk, run, bike, ski, skateboard, inline-skate, etc to work).

I'm doing office work from a coffee shop today, and I biked here, and it was wonderful! I would do it everyday if I could.

PS - Nick S. email me your phone number or email address so we can go climbing!!! You can find my email address here: www.philcarlsoncwc.com

1 comment:

  1. Totally! Living only 1.8mi from church/school is great...especially in CA. Your post reminded me that last year I rode to work a bunch in the Spring. Time to bust it out! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete