Wednesday, November 25, 2009

oh the perplexity

Almost a week ago I went outside on my way to work and there sitting next to our house was very nice Schwinn mountain bike. I was confused at first, but then thought it was most likely Hunter's bike (the neighbor kid). I put the bike behind my three foot high fence that is literally six inches away from the side walk to give is some protection from passerbyers and stopped by neighbors on the way to work. It wasn't his bike.

How is it that the three times we have failed to receive packages through United States Post Office they say, "Well, blah blah blah, theft is and issue and blah blah blah", and that stinkin' nice mountain bike is still sitting in my back yard untouched!?!?!?

PS - the packages were all small enough to fit between the screen and main door.

PPS - concerning the third lost package: After talking with the post office numerous times and being told we were basically screwed, our carrier delivered the package late on a Friday night with a note stuck on it, "sorry, my fault."

PPPS - I know things happen and stuff gets lost, but seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment