Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ms Padelford

I just got off the phone with a Ms Padelford. I had a piece of mail come to the house addressed to her, you could tell it was a letter or card from a friend. So, I looked her up on Dex to see if there was a Ms Padelford residing in the metro area, I was wondering if she used to live at our house. Turns out she did. She was the second owner of 1055 Matilda in 1991 to 1996. She said the origional oweners had the house built in 1941, a single mom and two daughters. They later added the three season porch which I know has blessed many people :-) In the 68 years of our house has been around, we are the 4th owners. This is probably why it is in such great shape. She was pleased to hear of the improvments we've made on the house, and was excited about my invitation to stop by for a visit...we'll see if that happens.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to learn more about your house? My family learned a bit about ours from a neighbor, and it is so intriguing how a house comes together and who's lived there!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun to learn more about where you live? A few years ago my family learned about our house from a neighbor and it was so interesting!

    ReplyDelete