Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Philthecarl's Birthday

I have never posted on a blog before but thought it necessary to take the plunge in order to honor my husband on his birthday. Below are a few of the many reasons I am grateful to God for the life of my husband, Philthecarl...

Purposeful in word and deed
Hardworking
Instrument of grace in my life
L
over of Jesus
Talented musician
Helpful/Handyman
Engaged worshiper
Caring and considerate
Active appreciator of the great outdoors
Relational (not to mention Ridiculously good looking :))
Lover of people and peoples

Your life is a gift to me. Happy Birthday! I love you.
Mrs. Thecarl

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy about the way you feel about my son. I think he is a man that knows what he wants in life and is willing and able to reach out and live life to the fullest. His attention to his son and wife is an affirmation of his feelings and love for his family and life. Thank you for caring for and loving my son. Thank you Emily!

    Love you son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the acrostic. Nice work, Em!
    -sgripley

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Way!!! I totally thought that was Corban until I read the caption. wow.
    -Terry

    ReplyDelete