Monday, January 4, 2010

oh how sweet to trust in Jesus

Today a major burden was lifted, all praise to Jesus!  Thank you for your prayers, they are effective, and mean a lot.  I don't want to rob you of your joy, therefore I'm telling you that the LORD hears and the LORD answers.  Praise the LORD and rejoice with us!

If you have a burden, ask the LORD for grace and mercy.  His ears are open to our cries.  He is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.  I thought it a sweet providence this Sunday that during our time of corporate worship, Nat proclaimed verses from Psalm 34 amidst my wrestling, and broke my heart to tears.  Oh how kind the LORD is to us!

It IS so sweet to trust in Jesus, I don't know how dismal it must be for those who don't know Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment